Major Capacity Building Assignments
Major Capacity Building Assignments With one of the basic mandate to provide capacity
building, the Regional Centre, Lucknow is providing its capacity building services
to 16 States of India, some of the major capacity building assignments are as under:
- Designated Resource Partner by the Department of Urban Development, Government of
Uttar Pradesh under:
- SMART CITY Mission
- Swachh Bharat Mission
- Housing for All- Urban
- Heritage City Development and Augmentation
- Atal Mission for Rejuvenation of Urban Transformation (AMRUT).
- Empaneled by Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India for providing support
to the cities/towns for Solid Waste Management under Swachh Bharat Mission.
as Training Entity for rolling out Individual Capacity Building for Urban Local
Bodies functionaries under AMRUT and Smart Cities Mission by Ministry of Urban Development,
Government of India vide G.O No. K-14012/101(6)/2015-SCM-III-V dated 02/11/2015
- Designated as Project Development and Management Consultant (PDMC) for Urban Transport
& Parks/Green Spaces under AMRUT for the state of U.P.
- Empaneled as Resource Centre
for Training& Capacity Building Programmes under DAY-NULM by MoHUPA, GOI to provide
trainings for all components of DAY-NULM in Uttar Pradesh.
- Facilitated the preparation
of Smart City Proposal under SMART CITIES MISSION for 12 Towns of Uttar Pradesh.
- Facilitated way forward for submission of Smart City Proposal for round-1 and
Fast Track Round and under Smart Cities Mission
- Facilitated the Municipal Corporations
of Lucknow and Faridabad under Fast Track Round of Smart Cities Mission. Both the
cities got selected in the Fast Track Round
- Prepared the Service Level Improvement
Plans (SLIP) on the followings and State Annual Action Plan (SAAP)of under AMRUT
Mission for 60 towns of Uttar Pradesh : Water Supply, Sewerage, Parks/Open spaces.
It was approved by 5th Apex Committee of MOUD, GOI under the chairmanship of Secretary,
MoUD, Govt. of India in the meeting held on 15th December 2015.
- As PDMC, the Centre
has prepared 49 DPR’s of Parks/Open spaces which has been approved by the SLTC.
- RCUES, Lucknow Prepared the Service Level Improvement Plan (SLIP) and State Annual
Action Plan (SAAP) of Union Territory of Chandigarh under AMRUT. It was approved
by the Ministry of Urban Development, Government of India in the 8th Apex Committee
Meeting held on 15/03/2016.
- The Centre has been nominated as Resource Centre to
provide training and Capacity Building of Street Vendors under NULM by SUDA Uttar
- The Centre was nominated as the Third Party Evaluator by Dept. Of Urban
Development, Govt. of U.P. under the Clean-Green Campaign launched by U.P. Chief
Minister, for the selection of the Best Wards from Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra and Mathura
based on the successful works done by them in keeping their wards clean and sanitized.
- The Centre was designated as Resources Partner under Comprehensive Capacity Building
programme (CCBP) financed by Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India for Uttar
- The Centre has been nominated as Advisor in the field of Solid
Waste Management in Jharkhand state.
- The Centre has been nominated as the Third
Party Evaluator by Dept. Of Urban Development, Govt. of U.P. under the clean-green
campaign launched by U.P. Chief Minister, for the selection of the Best Wards from
Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra and Mathura based on the successful works done by them in
keeping their wards clean and sanitized.
- The Centre has been designated as the
Technical Agency for Modernization of existing slaughter houses by Nagar Nigams
of Varanasi and Jhansi.
- The Centre has been designated as the Technical Agency
for carrying out feasibility Study of underground sewerage lines and effluent treatment
plant in Cant area of Babina and Sagour Cantonment Board.
- The Centre has been
designated as the PMC work for solid waste management, slaughter house waste management,
restoration of water bodies, beautification of Nagar Bhawan, and beautification
of Baramasia & Mansarovar Talab by Municipal Council of Giridih, Jharkhand.
Centre has entered into MoU with CSIR-NEERI and Queensland University of Technology,
Australia to augment the technical capacity of the Centre.
- The Centre has initiated
a Model proposal in the field of Bio-Energy with the Bhopal Municipal Corporation.
- Supported Ministry of Urban Development, Govt. of India for Capacity Building
of States under JNNURM.
- The Centre prepared the Functionality Report of Comprehensive
Sewerage Scheme of Jammu and Srinagar sanctioned under JNNURM.
- The Centre was
designated as Nodal Resource Centre for Training and Capacity Building under Poverty
Alleviation by Ministry of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Government of India,
for the States of Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland,
Sikkim, Tripura, Uttar Pradesh, Madhya Pradesh, Bihar, Orissa, Uttarakhand, Jharkhand,
Chhattisgarh & West Bengal.
- The Centre was designated as National Resource Centre
for Urban Statistics for HR and Assessment (USHA) for 16 states by the Ministry
of Housing & Urban Poverty Alleviation, Govt. of India.
- The Centre implemented
Training & Capacity Building and IEC Activities on Solid Waste Management at the
towns of Ghaziabad, Bareilly and Rampur.
- The Centre has played a vital role in
Capacity Development for Urban Governance under URIF Project.
- The Centre implemented
GOI- UNDP’s Capacity Building for decentralized Urban Governance projects in U.P.
- Centre was appointed as one of the regional hubs under JNNURM Ministry of Urban
Development, Govt. of India for conduct of Rapid Training Programmes on Project
Planning and implementation under JNNURM in 32 mission cities of 17 States of India.
- The Centre was designated as Nodal implementing agency for the UNDP sponsored
project on Capacity Building for Urban Governance in U.P. and Uttarakhand.